How to: Drivers License
Becoming a CAP Driver
What is a CAP Driver?
Drivers are an essential part of all the programs in Civil Air Patrol. CAP drivers are authorized to drive CAP vehicles for official CAP missions as well as squadron and wing business.
In order to become a CAP driver, you will need the following:
- Current membership card after at least 60 days of membership.
- Completion of Level I (see our new member page for details)
- Be at least 18 years of age
- A current, valid driver’s license
- A copy of your state-issued driving record
To obtain your Kentucky Drivers Record, visit the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet's Driver History Record webpage.